Website Design or Refresh
Make Your Business Beautiful
There are hundreds of FREE website design solution out there so why bother with a professional design? Your Uncles, Brother, Nephew or dog-sitter can create you one.
Or you can get one free with a directory site, or you’ll just use your Facebook page.
All of these are shortcuts that we might have to take to save a few pounds when we are running or setting up our new business but PLEASE do not underestimate the power of a good website. It’s the digital version of making a first impression, you can only ever do it once, so do it right.
Wen design (when it’s good) can be expensive, anywhere from a few hundred pounds to many thousands. And if you do find someone rare who is skilled you then have the headache of keeping it updated.
We’re here to remove all the risk and pain and give you a website you’ll be proud of starting for less than £1 a day!
I was relying on Facebook and I thought that would be enough. When I opted to buy a website the costs made my eyes water. But SMB10X gave me a site much better than I expected at a 5th of other costs I had been quoted and that didn’t even include hosting and maintenance, theirs does!
WHAT MAKES A GREAT WEBSITE?
- Firstly consider all the costs, domain name, hosting, emails it is all advisable when you are creating a professional local business site – we include it ALL, no extra charges
- A good website shows you as being the professional that you are. It gives a great first impression and creates trust.
- We’ll run local citations and links to the map to make sure you are seen as being super local in the area(s) you serve.
- We’ll show you how to get reviews, how to update it (or do it for you) and we can make sure that you move up the maps and get featured higher and higher.
People us their mobile phones and devices more than laptops or desktops and for Google My Business this means you can get fast visibility for your business.
- A typical business receives 59 actions from their Google My Business listing each month
- On average, 56% of actions on GMB listings are website visits
- 16% of businesses receive more than 100 calls each month from GMB
The main things someone finding your local business on Google Maps will do are:
Visit your website
A customer views your business’s website. They can also view social media like Facebook pages but did you know, 77% of customers trust you less if you don’t have a website?
A customer requests directions to your business. If you have customers visiting you, then this is a key thing. Sometimes they just find and visit so if you want people through your door, this is the way to do that!
A customer clicks on the listing to call your business. They want some info or a quote, they can click to call you. Landline numbers get more than 80% more calls than mobiles so make every call count!
Get Listed Higher On Google Maps
Let's work together
A conversation is FREE, let us to some work with no charge and we can show you what we can do and give you transparent costs. No risk, all reward, all the time.
85 Sherbourne Road
Hove, East Sussex BN38BF
0203 123 456